Who do you walk like? Do you know? We learn in a number of ways but a young child does much of its learning by imitating the people around them. And that is not always a parent. It could be a sibling or even an aunt, uncle, or grandparent. I think we imitate most those we bond with. Unfortunately, Uncle Jimmy might have a winning personality but he could also have been in a car accident that left him with a limp for his young nephew to emulate. If you have parents or siblings that live in the same area as you, you should hang out with them watch the way they walk. If you have home movies I suggest you go watch those and see where you come from, who are you and why do you what you do physically. Become a detective of the body and start to decipher the history of your patterns. Let us know what you find.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Who Am I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment